How to change a Facebook Tab Icon
To tell the truth there is nothing difficult if you know the proper sequence of actions.
- The first thing you need is to make an iFrame Tab. If you don`t have one, you may learn how to create it from our tutorials. But if you already do, then just follow the instructions.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/developers/ and click the Appsitem.
- Then pick the application you want to modify.
- Select the Edit item in the upper right corner of the Settingstitle.
- After clicking Edit you will get to the Basic Info page of your Tab. And finally you are able to change your Tab Icon. Just click Change your icon and pick any custom icon you want.
We strongly recommend that you use the 16×16 px. Images due to the fact that they fit most.
- After that you may Save Changes and admire your new FacebookTab Icon.
Too easy when you know what to do, isn`t it?